Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Sephora Trip: Product Reviews

Hey Guys!

Recently I went to Sephora and picked up a few things. I'm going to tell you my thoughts about them and give you the links, incase your interested.

First thing I got was the NARS lip gloss in turkish delight.
http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P2862&categoryId=B70
I am in love with this lip gloss! First of all, the packaging is really nice. The actual product is pigmented and super creamy. Is it a lovely color for all skin tones and I definitly reccomend it.

I also got the Sephora by O.P.I. 6 Piece Mini Nail Polish Kit.
http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P281420&categoryId=B70
This is one of my favorite nail polish kits. I love that they are mini sizes first of all, because I personally never finish a whole thing of nail polish. All the colors are pretty, bright, and fun to wear, no matter what the season. It's the perfect mix of light and dark colors. I love it!

The third thing I got was a bottle of Clinique's "Take the Day Off" Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes, and Lips.
http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P122735&categoryId=B70
This item was a repurchase and something I swear by. I really don't think any makeup remover could top this one. It gets every last drop of makeup. It is so great.

The last thing I got was the Naked Eye Pallete from Too Faced.
http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P263701&categoryId=B70
This product is awesome! It comes with nine highly pigmented, beautiful shadows. I love it! My morning makeup routine used to be me fumbling through my makeup drawers trying to find the colors I would wear that day. Now I just whip out this pallete and create a look in minutes. And if you can't decide what look to wear, the pallete comes with little cards inside showing pictures of looks you can do and how to do them. All in all, a great purchase.

So, I hope you enjoyed this post and got some ideas for what to get. If you found something at Sephora that you love with all your heart- for me it's really everything, especially the naked eye pallete- leave a comment!

XOXOXO
Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment